Forum

 24,156 topics  211,800 posts  3,304,360 views

The best system I know

Fontana
Spain
The best system I've seen so far. There is no perfect system, but I think LT is the best I know. I am on trial since January and I would like to be part of it, but if it does not happen, I will continue to think the same thing.
1 year ago
Positive Space
United States
It is the best that's why this is the only contest site I use.
1 year ago
Fontana
Spain
Positive Space wrote:
It is the best that's why this is the only contest site I use.


Then, I advise you to continue here:D
1 year ago
Corvin
Hungary
Welcome to LT!
1 year ago
Fontana
Spain
Thanks Corvin!
1 year ago
6BPencil
Canada
Fontana,

You have some really well done designs, keep up the good works
1 year ago
r.malik
Indonesia
Scott wrote:
Fontana,

You have some really well done designs, keep up the good works


yes i agree with you :) fontana one of great designer i know :)
1 year ago
raymer
United Kingdom
Fontana wrote:
The best system I've seen so far. There is no perfect system, but I think LT is the best I know. I am on trial since January and I would like to be part of it, but if it does not happen, I will continue to think the same thing.

...i gotta funny feeling you will be 'employed' here m8 :)
1 year ago
AmrinO
Indonesia
+1 Fontana
1 year ago
eximius
United States
It is! Welcome!
1 year ago
sculptor
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Another example of how wins don't correlate with quality of designs. So well thought and clean designs and only 1 win for 100... Many CHs are simply ignorant and look at ranking position.
1 year ago
sreekantg
India
Fontana wrote:
The best system I've seen so far. There is no perfect system, but I think LT is the best I know. I am on trial since January and I would like to be part of it, but if it does not happen, I will continue to think the same thing.


Yes it is. Thanks to LT team.
That's some great portfolio you have there. Hope you get permanent soon.
1 year ago
mare.ingenii
India
sculptor wrote:
Another example of how wins don't correlate with quality of designs. So well thought and clean designs and only 1 win for 100... Many CHs are simply ignorant and look at ranking position.


Agree. err but two wins and 2 more in the making i hope - good luck !
1 year ago
Tere
United States
LT is the best overall site. Feels like community. Your portfolio has some awesome logos. And that is my question, why designers like you aren't winning more against generic ones? You should have way more than 2 golds. IMO.
1 year ago
Tere
United States
sculptor wrote:
... Many CHs are simply ignorant and look at ranking position.
I think this may be true.
1 year ago
JuanSBach
Venezuela
sculptor wrote:
Another example of how wins don't correlate with quality of designs. So well thought and clean designs and only 1 win for 100... Many CHs are simply ignorant and look at ranking position.

Hes racing to count 3 more there!!
1 year ago