Client
Someone suggested asking the forum.
what are your top 2 picks?

please let me know.

thanks ahead of time for your help.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
the one in second place. #409
Why? Because too many elements kinda negates the "Simple" part of the business name.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
i like #126 just need some more space btw the letters as for your #1 and 2 im just tried of the web people designs and 409 looks to kiddy like .....or you could just add more time to your contest
15 years ago

Logo Designer
#283 ;)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I think Sean means #238. Or maybe he actually meant to vote for anica.soleva (#283) and not himself!

If we're picking from the top 8 ranked designs, I like #319, but it would need to have the 3d effects removed for me to really like it. A logo should, first and foremost, be unique and reproducible in black and white. 3d effects are something you can have a graphic designer add to your logo after it's been established or a variation you can request from the winning designer. Without the 3d effects, #319 communicates relationship with the arrows, and the arrows form an "S" to make people remember "simple". This would be a unique image to represent what the company does and could stand apart from the wordmark if necessary. Again, without all the shadows and tilting and glossy shine. You know, simple! More like hendraku's #230 version of the same (https://logotournament.com/images/entries/3088388167-223.jpg).

If we are picking from all of the submitted designs, I went through every page of the available designs, and I like entries #19 and #83. #19 uses a lettermark and communicates a kind of relationship, and #83 is a cool and unique lettermark. If you're stuck on using people in the imagery, then #418 is the best among the top 8, but again, I think the designer should have to show you how it would look in just black and white. You will need a black and white version of the logo one of these days.

Thank you for the opportunity to voice our opinions! How refreshing! Also, way to go on the rankings. You are a designer's dream contest holder, and I'm really sad that I didn't enter your contest! If you extend it, I would promise to enter, and after seeing this thread, I bet a lot of other designers would too!

Good luck!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
in my opinion #126 is the best.

its unique, memorable, will be easy to reproduce in print and black and white (#418 fails at this pretty bad, its way too 3d) and most importantly, its simple!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
If we're picking from ALL of them, I'd have to go with #156 by bluejet
except make the icon smaller, and put it to the left side of the text, as you expressed an interest in horizontal layouts as opposed to square ones.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
#126 is really cool, but if you really wanted a "Web 2.0" logo then the one that's in first place is nice too.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
yeah i meant #238 :)
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231