Forum

Looking for photographers

Logo Designer
Dear Logo designers,
I have been away from logotournament for a couple of years now because I was busy working, raising a family and because I dived into another passion, photography. Me and a buddy of mine started a website for public domain images almost three years ago and things are going great. We've had hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of pageviews.

We had enough funds to commission a brand new website, built from scratch. It's beta version is online now and the biggest difference with the old website is that people can join and upload their own pictures.

Since this place is crowded with creative people, I was wondering if there's anyone around who would like to join our website. We are aiming at serious / top amateur photographers who would like to see their work appreciated all over the world. I know there are alot of photographers, and I know you guys have thousands and thousands of cool pictures tucked away on your hard drives ;)

So if you want to have a go, you can find us at http://beta.skitterphoto.com. We're working on a secured connection and we have tons of features lined up to be added. For now, we're looking for people to either sign up, or login with facebook, twitter, flickr.

Thanks for your time, I'll be back making logos when time is on my side!

Peter
7 years ago

Logo Designer
Nice site m8, i only wish i was talented enough :)
7 years ago

Logo Designer
Peter,
What is the purpose of the site, selling photos or photo sharing site?
7 years ago

Logo Designer
It's a photo sharing site, actually giving it away. When you put content in the public domain, anyone can use it for any purpose, even commercially. As a photographer, it's just really cool to see whats happening with your images. Our photos have spread to farthest corners of the world. This makes you want to make better pictures. So joining will elevate your skills and will make you a better photographer. It's a bit like logotournament, but without the $$. You do get donations from appreciative users though. We also encourage promoting your own business /website.

@Raymer thanks :)
7 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231