Forum

How to submit the finial logo ??

Logo Designer
Hi.... can anyone tell me how and where and upload the EPS file to the client ???
Thanks a lot...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
on your "my contests" page there is a big shiny button next to the contest you won that says "UPLOAD FILES"

=)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I had just received an email complaining that I didnt upload the files, but I already did, as soon as I got the email telling me to do it, 5 days ago.
Now I keep trying and trying to upload the files again, but the page keeps on "loading" and then goes back to blank. I dont get any confirmation that it was successful or not.
Client is mad...
HELP!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Gragonzaga_i had a simialr problem on my first win. I think it amymay have something to do with the size of the EPS file. Try a different size file or remove the blank background if you have it as white (?). Also, the size for the JPEG is supposed to be 1000x800 pixels. I may be wrong, but I beleive this is correct. Contact a Mod to make sure. Hope this helps and congrats on the Win!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi K!
Thank you very much for your help...
I tried saving the EPS as an older AI version, and moved all objects to just one layer and it worked... :)
Thanks!!!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Great! I thought I was going to loose my mind trying to get my first file to upload.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231