Forum

Looking for a designer from lemonplus contest

Client
How can I upload an image to show you guys the screenshot ?
8 years ago

Logo Designer
try uploading on tinypic :)
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
I thinks it's number 80 by Nimavisual.

https://logotournament.com/contests/lemon-plus/by/nimavisual
8 years ago

Logo Designer
@Ivan
Your comments on that contest page will not notify NimaVisual - you need to PM i guess - I dont think Admin comments are being notified
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks I am already in contact with the CH
8 years ago

Logo Designer
that logo is a copy of my logo, the CH used my design and asked that they wanted something like it. my design is ranked #2 on the page and the design they want is the copy of mine. i submitted to admin when it happened. lets compare the 2...
mine
https://logotournament.com/contests/lemon-plus

request

lets see the one they are interested in and compare if I'm wrong then i will be the first to admit it
8 years ago

Logo Designer
cant view nimavisual logos .. btw why didnt you LC then ?
8 years ago

Logo Designer
never saw it until after contest ended, they chose another winner and when i went back to see who won i saw it, it was taken down soon there after. i pm and in the process then they contacted me. i had to call the CH out in the contest but i suspect it was already copied in blind phase and then after it ended it showed up. never had a chance to LC
8 years ago

Logo Designer
In that contest I only submitted 2 designs in **BLIND** phase. Oh, wait, I had already told you that yesterday, you should stop the BS and calling me a cheater
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Show the logo. The ch posted my design and said I like these do something similar. Then I told her that is not correct. She also asked you to reference something on you comment section but make it more lemon like. Everybody was doing lemons except me so let's see the one you did after all the references from the ch. it's real easy to end this
8 years ago

Logo Designer
I also have screen grab of her asking for others to use my logo as reference
Additionally I reported to admin at time and I'm sure they can see comments and timeline
8 years ago

Logo Designer
I remember the comment, that was after I submitted designs...
8 years ago

Logo Designer
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22772227/fo.jpg

I only have one comment by CH in that contest, is from the 25th, then the 26th CH posted comment about tsquare design
8 years ago

Logo Designer
ribbit ribbit
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
When was the comment to copy tsquare?

I see this is the stamp for Nima's first entry:
#79 designed by
NimaVisual
March 25, 5:05pm
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
If the client has ability to delete his own comments that not great.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Ivan, in the image I attached is the comment and the date, March 26th
8 years ago

Logo Designer
I suspect t was when they asked specifically based on the reference they provided I suggest we compare to 2 logos since I can't see all the time and talking
8 years ago

Logo Designer
tsquare said:

... if I'm wrong then i will be the first to admit it

yeah right
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
@Nimavisual.

People make mistakes. It's easy to miss things with the current comment system.

Let's figure it out and resolve.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Ivan F said:
When was the comment to copy tsquare?

I see this is the stamp for Nima's first entry:
#79 designed by
NimaVisual

It's already figured out. Comment to copy Tsquare was the 26th, he can check his inbox if he thinks I manipulated the image I linked above.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
This guy continues with this and is getting really annoying, now is sending threatening mails to the CH.

Can someone explain to him in better english that:
****My entries were submitted in BLIND phase and before any CH comment or reference, so any similarity is irrelevant.****

His badmouthing gotta stop and deserves serious VPs.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
i can't see dates or times for any of your entries and you refuse to show the logo in question, just because you submitted in blind doesnt mean it wasn't because the CH showed you what logo they like first, there were 2 opportunities to do so, 1 publicly in the comments section (link) and once in your private comments section
"ttptv185 Hey I'm looking for something like this but believe it should resemble lemon more"
its also possible in Pm but i can't see those either. and its also possible they uploaded the images before they made the comment in public but the odds of both our logos being so very similar is staggering.

BTW im not threatening the CH, simply stating the facts as i see them. its up to them to work the deal outside of here.
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Let's make this easier. Does anyone have the reference tsquare said was uploaded?

Screenshot etc?
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Client responded to me:

"I'm confused as well but I would be using neither of the designs anyway as
I explained it to both designers already."
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Ivan sent you an email.

I don't show entries just because similarity is totally irrelevant. That would be only deviating the discussion from what is important.

Ok, read carefully:

MY entries were uploaded the 25th (In blind phase)
CH referenced Tsquare entry the 26th

I certainly cannot travel in time!
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Let's go over this again to clear it up:

1) "Drop" entry tsquare entered (Blind):

#45 designed by
tsquare
March 24, 4:19pm

2) "Drop" entry NimaVisual entered (Blind):

#80 designed by
NimaVisual

3) Client made a comment in error:
ttptv185

United States
hey guys i uploaded 2 new ideas created by tsquare something like this would be cool but is it possible to make it resemble more of a lemon
March 26, 2016 08:36:41

Made a comment to NimaVisual same time frame:
ttptv185
Hey I'm looking for something like this but believe it should resemble lemon more
16 days ago (March 26)

____

Observations: Unless tsquare has proof that his images were uploaded well before
#80 designed by
NimaVisual
...then I suggest he stop this negative commenting and move on.

Still open to actual proof, though it seems there is none.
8 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231