Forum

RIP Michael Jackson

Logo Designer
Incredible as it is, he died today from a heart attack in a hospital in LA.

Here you have a full article on it:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-06-25-jackson-obit_N.htm?csp=34

RIP
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Yeah, just watching it on BBC World News.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
sad news indeed
15 years ago

Logo Designer
It is very sad, what a real artist he was :( Bye bye Michael
15 years ago

Logo Designer
very very sad news...SHOCKED to hear that...just at the age of 50
15 years ago

Logo Designer
a masterful artist and entertainer - sad news
15 years ago

Logo Designer
RIP Michael. He was so talented. :o(
15 years ago

Logo Designer
That's life... That's death... He did the job and had a crazywonderful time... Not everyone can say that!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Didnt seem crazywonderful to me. The guy was abused by his father as a kid, unbelievably pressured and forced to perform from a very young age, the lack of any normality in his life caused some psychological issues that he carried for the rest of his life. He had absolutely no real privacy, no real friends, nothing to guide him in how to grow into an adult. Singing was all he ever knew, theres no way he could have succeeded at anything else, he simply wasnt taught anything else. Fame and money doesnt necessarily mean happiness.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Illumina has a point there, fame and money doesn't necessarily mean happines... But even though he might have not been happy, we will remember him as an influence to a whole generation. I mean, you listen to all the music that is making big bucks in the radio and even further, the whole culture right now (at least the western culture) and there's a direct or indirect influence from Michael Jackson there.

Yesterday when my brother told me, I was like "ooh, ok!" but then I listened to "Thriller" and I was like "damn, MICHAEL JACKSON died :( "...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Nobody has made happy MJ (I think) but he has spent his life making people happy million

that rest in peace and that God will judge him for what he was in his earthly life
15 years ago

Logo Designer
15 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Fame and fortune very rarely go hand in hand with happiness.
That comes from within.

A lot of the greatest talents in the world, have been born of hardship.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
My heart is weeping. I was born in Michael's hometown and I always wanted to meet him one day. The world will never be the same.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
awesome artist, I grew up with his music, met his sister.......a very sad day:-(
15 years ago

Logo Designer
He choose fame and money... alright. i prefer love and friends.

MJ isn't my heroe. I recognize he had a great talent but i don't like his music.
A man is dead... so what?
I do have more compassion for children that are starving and dying all around the world.

ps: when my friend Tom Waits will die, no cry... i'll drink champagne for him!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBLxh3u0tM&feature=related
Moonwalk at 1:43

how smooth is that... pure talent
15 years ago

Logo Designer
satto said:
He choose fame and money... alright. i prefer love and friends.

MJ isn't my heroe. I recognize he had a great talent but i don't like his music.
A man is dead... so what?
I do have more compassion for children that are starving and dying all around the world.

ps: when my friend Tom Waits will die, no cry... i'll drink champagne for him!

He didnt choose that, he was forced into it as a kid, grew up with it, never taught anything else, and didnt know how to do anything else. Thats not a choice.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
@satto

your just jealous you cant do the moon walk... no amount of love or friends can match that move!!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
@Aus-Media

You're right, i'm best in silly walks like the Monty-Pythons!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Rest in Peace...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Someone saw the memorial? Impressive...

I have to recognize I even cried a little bit when his daughter tried to speak, and when they performed "We Are The World".
15 years ago

CJ
Logo Designer
I watched the whole thing and I cried, I don't care to admit it. He was a one of a kind for our generation, never in this lifetime will anyone surpass him. Rest in paradise Mikey we love you!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Brooke Shields' eulogy touched me most. The times they shared and cherished away from the limelight and as normal kids for a short moment were special. I like what she said when MJ 1st time wore the glove..."What's with the glove?" that was funny.
I was also touched when the people performed "We are the World" and "Heal the World"...such powerful and moving songs.

RIP MJ.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231