Forum

We picked a winner and the file was never uploaded

Client
Help please
8 years ago

Logo Designer
trenonne said:
Help please

No worries .If you havent received the files please contact the winning designer you will be having their email id on the contract or PM them. Night Owl is a good designer so I think there will be no issues . Please recheck with the designer or contact Admin it will be resolved asap.

Regards
8 years ago

Logo Designer
The last login by the winning designer is 24 hours ago - being a weekend might just be the reason - his profile will give you the last login timing https://logotournament.com/logodesigners/night_owl

Night owl is a reputed designer there is no cause of concern - the files should be uploaded sooner than later - but i do understand the anxiety, but there is no reason for worry.

You can always contact Admin - but then Admin might take until Monday to respond.

Again I suggest if you can kindly bear with the delay, and assure that you will get the final files ASAP
8 years ago

Logo Designer
mare.ingenii said:
The last login by the winning designer is 24 hours ago - being a weekend might just be the reason - his profile will give you the last login timing https://logotournament.com/logodesigners/night_owl

Night owl is a reputed designer there is no cause of concern - the files should be uploaded sooner than later - but i do understand the anxiety, but there is no reason for worry.

You can always contact Admin - but then Admin might take until Monday to respond.

Again I suggest if you can kindly bear with the delay, and assure that you will get the final files ASAP

Indeed, have no fear.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes, all three responses are absolutely correct. Night Owl is a very reputable designer and I'm sure he will respond soon. Please do not worry. Unfortunately admin is usually not available on the weekends, but hopefully Night Owl will respond before Monday. I have contacted him for you as well :)
8 years ago

Logo Designer
did the issue get resolved?
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks all of you that alerted me about this. I don't know why the file did not upload, I tried again just now so hopefully it went through. I also sent a message to the client. :)

(I also noticed that the original PM I them after winning, was not in my "sent" box. Weird.)

Hey, and to all of you, thanks for the kind words. I really appreciated that. :)
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Seems same to me, CH commented on me that there is no file uploaded, and I try to re-upload.
8 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
The file is uploaded. Thanks for mentioning this to Night Owl.
8 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231