Forum

Conference Logos with themes

Client
First of all I just found this site. Amazing concept and amazing work! I the president elect of non profit education association. I have not seen many event logos. I am wondering if this is a more difficult task and am nervous that I won't get many entries. Can anyone give me a boost of confidence,the theme is "Lead with
Passion and Purpose" NYS Assoc of health physical education recreation and dance. Is this doable
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Absolutely! - there are plenty of event logo competitions out there in the archives ... I am sure you would still have entries in the hundreds ... and a sure-fire way to attract more entries is to up the bounty!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
i agree with husk, there is no reason why this would be a problem.

if you are nervous about how many entries you will get just remember, the more money you put up the more will enter your contest (i would recommend at least 500+)
also you can browse through designers folios by clicking our names here in the forums or by clicking the 'designers' tab at the top of the page. Once you find a bunch of designers you like send them each a PM inviting them to join your contest. It really pays to personalize each PM, referring to past logos the designer has done.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Bugy's right. The more money you put up, the more designers will enter your contest. And the more feedback from you to each designer, then the more logo variations you'll get.

Good luck.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
You will get enough entries I assure you!
15 years ago

Client
Thanks everyone! I will be get something started soon.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231