Forum

Greek Bailout Fund

Logo Designer
I don't remember voting for SYRIZA. Sorry for the cold water, but you reap what you sow.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Andrei said:
I don't remember voting for SYRIZA. Sorry for the cold water, but you reap what you sow.

Idiotic statement... pure and simple.
If you don't have anything decent to say, don't say it.
We didn't sow it, but as it seems we do indeed have to reap it....
whatever it may be.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
well, neither did I...I just really hope that this will help Greek people to pay a part of loan. You don't have to be part of it if you don't want it.

Everyone has an opinion about what happened with Greece. Are u sure that you know the reality? Do you think that SYRIZA is wrong and Tsipras is the bad guy? Do you think that Greek people should pay loans that other countries and usurious organizations gave with enormous interest - usance? Is 67 years low age to get retired, or maybe you feel that 9 hours a day working is not so much specially when you are well payed (400-500 euros/month) when a small apartment rent is around 300 euro... Of course all these if you have a job (50% of unemployment are at the age of 20-40 years)...
8 years ago

Logo Designer
deux said:
Andrei said:

Idiotic statement... pure and simple.
If you don't have anything decent to say, don't say it.
We didn't sow it, but as it seems we do indeed have to reap it....
whatever it may be.

If you measure decency only by your standards and desires, I don't know who's the idiot here. ;) Heartbreaking how the ATM limit is at 60 euros. Mind you, there are countries where 60 euros a day is a luxury (Romania semi-included). Don't see any bail-out threads for those, but then again, I must not have searched deep enough.

Alexander said:
well, neither did I...I just really hope that this will help Greek people to pay a part of loan. You don't have to be part of it if you don't want it.

Everyone has an opinion about what happened with Greece. Are u sure that you know the reality? Do you think that SYRIZA is wrong and Tsipras is the bad guy? Do you think that Greek people should pay loans that other countries and usurious organizations gave with enormous interest - usance? Is 67 years low age to get retired, or maybe you feel that 9 hours a day working is not so much specially when you are well payed (400-500 euros/month) when a small apartment rent is around 300 euro... Of course all these if you have a job (50% of unemployment are at the age of 20-40 years)...

Well, gotta say that it's still better than a 150 - 200 euros/month pay with an average rent of 100 euros (for a poor studio apartment).

SYRIZA isn't the problem in Greece, that's for sure. They are only the consequence of the people`s actions during a LONG period of time. That applies perfectly here too. When the financial crisis struck, we took it on all fours. The Basescu/Boc reign here took down salaries by 25% and pensions by 15%, while everything else became more expensive. Only after the deed was done, people here started questioning the guys they votes as their leaders.

On a different scale, it's similar to the US situation. I rarely see anyone pro-Obama, but hey.. look, he's in his second White House run.

And don't even get me started on history talks.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
sorry what is happening in Greece with the economy... it is way to complex to totally understand... there are other countries also in financial crisis - this is just the one in the news today... It does have a ripple effect to the rest of the world and I wish there was an easy fix... but not.

A wish for relief to those who are effected.

Andrei - I am PRO Obama and think he has been a good President - maybe some of the thing happened under his watch I don't agree with but there has been more good than bad here in the last 7 years. The opposition is just louder these days. And it is good that they are free to express their opinion too.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
BusinessBuilders said:
The opposition is just louder these days.

You're probably right.

BusinessBuilders said:
And it is good that they are free to express their opinion too.

As am I. :)
8 years ago

Logo Designer
said:
said:
I don't know who's the idiot here. ;) Heartbreaking how the ATM limit is at 60 euros. Mind you, there are countries where 60 euros a day is a luxury (Romania semi-included). Don't see any bail-out threads for those, but then again, I must not have searched deep enough.

Said that before... your statement. Not you.
Btw, your cleaver enough to know when something is a joke and which is not... and as far as the atm's go.... 60 a day is great indeed.... 60 x 30 = 1800....
the bitch is buddy, that the people that are trying to get it are pensioners that only rake in around 400-500... the rest just want to save their money so they don't loose it when the banks go belly up (Example.... Albania)...

Anyway... the count is at €827,152 euros and rising every second....
8 years ago

Logo Designer
I know greece is in a crisis - but no clue how its affecting the lives of people there
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Logowagon said:
I need to borrow 18 trillion to bail out the US.. Can any of you help me out. I'm so close to raising it :-)

IndieGoGo baby... IndieGoGo.

€983,843
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Logowagon said:
hahahahah,, Bet I would get 10 bucks max! LOL

But seriously, I hope the Greek can come out of this without it effecting the residents to much more.

I / we appreciate your thoughts ;)

No way that this can be reached, but the main thing here is the people and the comments that they leave... #makehistory
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Its certainly sad when people pay the price of politicians.
Our prayers are with the Greek people.

Economies are different. Here in the states it has little to do with the president.
I am a moderate conservative, so I dont care or Obama, but he is no more to blame for the overall financial issues here than Bush was. The greed of powerful banks has a lot to do with it. Not to mention the greed of people who buy what we can not afford.

I dont care for Obamas approach to the economy. But he isnt the reason my neighbor lost his house. My neighbor bought something he could not afford. Thats my neighbors fault.

Greece is a different story. This IS about political choices, and the people are the victims.

Alex and Deux, our prayers are with the great people of Greece.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
What if Greece didnt able to pay the dues to EU?
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Tilly... could not have said it better, thank you.
DH... get back to you on this...
8 years ago

Logo Designer
I was thinking about how Greece was the center of science, philosophy and democracy a powerful nation awesome place ot visit yes . I have been there a couple of times and marvel at the history compared to us here in North America.
8 years ago

Logo Designer
Related with what is happening in Greece My friend said, "Too much Fakelaki will kill you" ... I am not too sure if this is true ??
8 years ago

Logo Designer
My prayers are with the Greek people too!
This is sad what's going on!
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/616892381284184064/photo/1
8 years ago

Logo Designer
tridoso said:
Related with what is happening in Greece My friend said, "Too much Fakelaki will kill you" ... I am not too sure if this is true ??

Hahahahahaha.... indeed it is true ;)
8 years ago

Logo Designer
deux said:
tridoso said:

Hahahahahaha.... indeed it is true ;)

also happen in my country such tendencies. Many matters can only be completed and smoothly with bribes. Hopefully what is happening in Greece could give lessons to everyone.
8 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231