Forum

HELP question regarding top 5

Client
Hi
Could someone please clarify for me asap a concern I have for the top 5 ranking.?
I am now in top 5 phase I have selected my designers.
and have placed 1 designer in 1st rank with 4 other of their designs
2nd designer in 5 rank with 4 of their designs
and so on until I have all my selected designers with their designs.

However the one of the designers is unable to post. and the only designer who has submitted is the one in rank 1.

I have read and re read the help section and by what I am reading it seems like I have done this correctly. However now I am not so sure..and would really like some help please to rectify whatever I have done incorrectly.
thanks
9 years ago

Logo Designer
In short, in this phase only the 5 top ranked designers can send new entries. I've checked the contest right now and the other designers should be able to send new entries. You've done nothing wrong. I advise you to contact LT support ( https://logotournament.com/help/contactus ) to tell this problem. If the top 5 phase ends without a solution you can contact admin after and ask to send the contest back to the top 5, so do not worry.
9 years ago

Client
Thank you Dalmas, for answering me
I actually changed it around so all designers where placed from 1 though to 5. so have not been able to rank them with all their designs we like.
This is how I originally placed them following the directions from the help file

"TOP 5 PHASE (Phase 2):

Top 5 mode allows you rank many designs but only the top five designers can submit. You can rank your top 5 at any time during the contest. Example: You rank the 1st designer in the top five, then four more of his designs in the #2-5 rank. Then, you rank the 2nd designer in the #7 rank with a few of his designs etc. You can rank dozens of designs but only the top five ranked designers will be able to submit."

However designer no. 2 could not submit and contacted me fortunately, otherwise I would not have known. as soon as I changed it to run consequentially designer 2 and 3 submitted.

Admin is closed until tomorrow, so can't seem to find a solution to this.
If anyone has any idea's I would appreciate any advise.
9 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi,

If this is a site glitch, and even if it isn't, I'm sure LT Support will extend your contest which will take it out of Top 5 and place it into the Open Phase again.

No need to worry. You'll most probably get a reply from support tomorrow.

Andrei
9 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Responded privately to client.
9 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231