Forum

I chose my winner (#1 ranked) and then it said the account was disabled

So - I read above that this may happen if the designers break rules or something of that nature. HOWEVER, I JUST chose this designers logo. So, what do I do? I didn't like the other designs as much, this IS my company logo. Someone tell me what do to. I really do not want to start from scratch- I put so much time and energy into this contest, I will be devastated.
Kim
9 years ago

And yes, I emailed the support people. I am having a panic attack- I need someone to get back to me please!!!
9 years ago

Logo Designer
Only because the account was disabled it doesn't mean necessarily you won't have the chosen logo. You better wait admin contact you back.
9 years ago

Dear dalmas.....
Thank you for taking the time to respond and reach out. It is so hard to sit on my hands and wait because the logo is the domino that pushes the rest over- website, cards, business materials etc. Guess I should take a few deep breaths... :) Have a great day.
- Kim
9 years ago

Logo Designer
Yepp....you just stay calm and grab your drink...Kim.
When designer get banned, the last work that he won it..still has to be delivered to you as the client.
9 years ago

Logo Designer
rem-brand said:
Yepp....you just stay calm and grab your drink...Kim.
When designer get banned, the last work that he won it..still has to be delivered to you as the client.

+1
9 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Sorry for the disruption. Sometimes we miss a designer is ranked during the process of disabling.

Designers in such a situation who have a valid winner will always be allowed to complete a contest.
9 years ago

Very Happy Ending,
So, after a panic attack, possibly a few tears, maybe a glass of wine...
Everything turned out fantastic. I was informed by LT (quickly and efficiently) about the situation, given some food for thought and was able to choose my #1 ranked logo. I now have the logo downloaded to my 100% satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend LT to anyone needing a logo.
Even though there was an issue, I understand that things happen out of LT's control and they have to act accordingly. I'm just glad the favor landed on my side this time.
Cheers!
9 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231