Forum

Very happy w/ our fun logo; lotus_creative, you're awesome!

Hi there,
I am new to Logo Tournament-- I never knew such a service existed and am so thrilled that we learned of it at the perfect time. We were fortunate enough to find one of the most creative and kind designers, Lotus Creative. She submitted many designs- most of which we loved. Our biggest challenge was selecting which one we loved the most! All of the submissions were so creative, exactly on-point with what we had asked for and just really eye-catching designs. I highly recommend Lotus Creative's work, and honestly, she is just delightful to work with-- very kind, responsive and happily revises until you are 100% satisfied. Wonderful designer, wonderful experience, thank you Logo Tournament and Lotus Creative! :)
https://logotournament.com/logodesigners/lotus_creative
10 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Great logo as always :)

Nice job Lotus.
10 years ago

Logo Designer
bluegrassalpaca said:
Hi there,
I am new to Logo Tournament-- I never knew such a service existed and am so thrilled that we learned of it at the perfect time. We were fortunate enough to find one of the most creative and kind designers, Lotus Creative. She submitted many designs- most of which we loved. Our biggest challenge was selecting which one we loved the most! All of the submissions were so creative, exactly on-point with what we had asked for and just really eye-catching designs. I highly recommend Lotus Creative's work, and honestly, she is just delightful to work with-- very kind, responsive and happily revises until you are 100% satisfied. Wonderful designer, wonderful experience, thank you Logo Tournament and Lotus Creative! :)
https://logotournament.com/logodesigners/lotus_creative

Thank you so much for the appreciation :)
I wish all clients were as awesome as you!
A pleasure to work with!
Thank you again and thank you for using LT services :)
10 years ago

Logo Designer
Ivan F said:
Great logo as always :)

Nice job Lotus.

Thank you Ivan :)
10 years ago

Logo Designer
Μπράβο Τζίνα!
10 years ago

Logo Designer
deux said: