Forum

First time user

Client
I just wanted to say how much we appreciate this service. We opened our first business in the USA and was told about your service through a friend who owns several businesses. He highly recommended you, so we gave it a shot.

We received over 200 entries, which made making a selection that much more difficult. All the designers gave great designs and if was hard to narrow down to just the top 5, but we did.

I do have a recommendation and that would be to explain a little better to us novice's about how choosing the Top 5 is not necessarily choosing the Top 5 designs, but the Top 5 designers. It took a while for us to figure that out.

Another recommendation is to take time to give feedback to each designer. These guys are working hard to win the prize and, like all human beings, like to receive a compliment for their work. Take the time and send just a little note to each designer. They could use the encouragement.

That's all.

Thank you again for making this almost painless. (Painful only because of the amount of entries and the difficulty in narrowing it down to only one entry.)
10 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Thanks for the nice comments ejlowe70.

For any who may wonder about the Top 5 and other questions, we have provided a helpful FAQ system in the Help area. The Top 5 is included.

This is the link: https://logotournament.com/help/client/31

If anyone has comments how we can be more effective in communicating the processes of the site please let us know at Support.

200+ entries - good kind of pain.
10 years ago

Logo Designer
This is definitely the best team in the world. I'm glad that I met the creative and hard working people with the best solutions.
9 years ago

I have only received 50 submissions, many revisions so not unique design ideas. How do you get 200+. I upgraded and expected more due to upgrade, but have not seen that yet. I have one day to go, but getting a bit anxious that I won't find anything that works.
9 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
50 submissions (now 77) is not a bad start considering you still have over 1 full day to see more ideas come in.

Contests vary in submission rates for a variety of factors. This is irrespective of prize although prize is always a factor.
9 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231