Forum

Education Design Labs - ideas?

Client
Hello Designers :)

This wonderful community has successfully created some great designs for my projects in the past and now I have a new one which can be seen at:

https://logotournament.com/contests/education_design_labs

I would really love to see some type based solutions that are wordmark or web 2.0 in nature based around the whole name "Education Design Labs" - graphical enhancements may also work.

We are an organisation that applies design thinking to the way we learn whether that's in school, university, workplace or on our own. It's a logo for a blog, for use on books that we're writing, an ident for a documentary film and may also be used on a series of children's robot kits we are designing plus all the usual letterhead and biz card things. Needs to be clean, cool, design-oriented and future forward.

I'm not sure if the system has changed since the last time I used it but I don't appear to be able to adjust the original contest brief to reflect and assist with confusion that designers maybe having.

Currently I'm receiving entries with Abstract Marks that are far too literal or specific like graduation mortar boards or scientific apparatus. I'm also receiving designs that shorten my organisations name to EDlabs (this is because I shortened it in part of the original brief and now can't edit it!).

Many thanks for all your kind assistance!
10 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231