Forum

I have a featured logo contest...why are only 3 designers posting?

I have a featured logo contest. I am ranking instantly, interesting subject, providing feedback and yet only 3 deisgners are posting logos. Also, I set a prize at $450 and there is no requirement for a character based logo. Curious if others have had the same issue. Honestly the logos provided are good, thats not an issue but my reason for trying Logo Tournament was that there would be a wider variety of vision and I would be able to designs from many designers. Yes, I have had more than 60 designs but almost all of them are simply variations on 3 themes from only 3 different designers.

The contest has a day left, TornadoHunter.com

Thoughts?
11 years ago

Nevermind...I get it now. Some amazing designs are coming in as we get closer to the end. Really amazing designs. I love LogoTournament!
11 years ago

Client
Hoping the same happens in my case lol..was getting worried :)
11 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
It's common for designers to hold off. If you have concerns you can certainly use the Help page to contact Support.
11 years ago

Client
I hope the same happens to me my, hours clicking, down I'm providing feed back, paid for upgrade, and still low entry's. : /
10 years ago

Client
I paid $450 and a featured entry and I got 9 entry's. Disappointing. I'm glad I get my money back.
10 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Entries are dependent on a number of factors.

Mostly, they depend on client participation and the prize.

Other factors include the difficulty (real or perceived) of the project, timing, style of project and designer availability. Last but not least...is designers' interest in the project.

Sometimes certain contests just don't hit the designer's 'I want to be part of that' button.

Emailing support can usually get you a good idea of why your contest is not doing well.
10 years ago

I am feeling the same way about lack of designs, but hope that in these last 24 hours we will see something we LOVE!!
9 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Some contests experience this. Often an extension is all that is needed. If you are concerned about something specific we can examine your contest and troubleshoot.
9 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231