Forum

Helpful to add last viewed (by CH) to the designers contest page.

Logo Designer
Hi I think it would be helpful to had last CH viewed to thr designer contest page im always finding my self clicking and spending a lot of time going on the contest page to see if the CH have log on the rank to me it will save a lot of time to have a last view (BY CH) row on the designers contest page.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
that would be cool, a little note saying "CH has viewed" / "CH has not viewed"
14 years ago

Logo Designer
New entries appear in a new page to CHs, no need of this feature, they see ALL new entries because they are not with the already viewed ones.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I understand that but we the designers cant tell if they have view are not the CH my look at new new entries and not do anythink about ranking this will be for the designers not for the CH's I spend much to much time time checking to see when the CH have last rank Tahia do you uderstand what im talking about?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
or even just a "CH last logged in at XX time on XX date" somewhere very prominent on the contest page would be good for designers, so we dont have to dig through a couple of links to see when they last logged in. Im imagine this would be very easy to integrate into the site as well, the feature already exists, it just needs to be duplicated and added to the contest page (in BIG letters =D)
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231