Forum

http://logotournament.com/contests/108520/logocourt/12396

Dear Admin, dear logo court,

I am the holder of contest 108520 and frankly I am very disappointed what is going on here in this community. Everything started very well. I have gotten a lot of great proposal. I gave feedback to everybody and I was absolutely fair and respected your rules. I had 4-6 designers in the ranks. Since 2 days. Now - Jessicastudio has thrown out rogerson. From my perspective the designs are completely different. And if you say that the same concept, you would have to throw out 80%, because nearly everyone to the c and the f.
So for me as a customer it is now not my contest anymore. It is war beyond designers. Designers who voted against are now coming up the first time with design....... Look at the designs now. There are copies over and over. Rogernsons is none! And I will not decide for someone who threw out a colleague. I donĀ“t like that.

I just can ask you to think about your decision and put rogerson back into contest. This is what I as the customer who pays expect from you.

Thanks a lot in advance
Barbara
11 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
This issue is in the process of being resolved.

Designers are given the right to defend their original concepts or designs.

This is only fair. Admin assists where possible to mediate any assistance to clients and designers.
11 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231