Forum

Something not rite

Client
How is it, when I Did my ranking selection through the tornement and when it was time to select my winner, the logos and desigener names kept switched around, eg, wrong designer name under picture logos and as soon as u rank them they magically change back. And now cause of the I have selected something and someone I didn't want.!!!!! Something has to be done about this cause IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL. How is this so?? And where and who do I complain to, I want my money back cause I don't enjoy getting ripped off and I'm sure all you people out there don't either..
Cheers Danny.
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Natoli_17,
I will assume it is a glitch in the system. Usually when there is a miscommunication between designers and CH's it is because the CH has inadvertently put the hash mark (#) in front of the rank. The hash mark will show the entry number, not the ranked design. For instance: entry #68 is ranked first, but if you write ""I like the color in #1 (referring to rank), what you will see is entry number one, not the number one ranked.

In looking at the comment in your contest, it does not look like this may have been the case, so maybe there just might be a glitch. Either way, don't worry. Admin will resolve this a soon as they're back on Monday (located in Canada, so please factor in time difference). Believe me they will take care of the matter, Logotournament will never force you to take the logo that you did not intend to select. Please keep in mind that ten designers put in a lot of effort and valuable time in the contest, so there is absolutely no intentions for anyone to be ripped off of money nor hard work and time. Hope this helps

If you have not already done so, make sure to contact admin by clicking the help button at the top right of the menu. (I'll also send a message to admin to make them aware of this situation.)

Thank you.

Night Owl
11 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Natoli_17 said:
How is it, when I Did my ranking selection through the tornement and when it was time to select my winner, the logos and desigener names kept switched around, eg, wrong designer name under picture logos and as soon as u rank them they magically change back. And now cause of the I have selected something and someone I didn't want.!!!!! Something has to be done about this cause IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL. How is this so?? And where and who do I complain to, I want my money back cause I don't enjoy getting ripped off and I'm sure all you people out there don't either..
Cheers Danny.

It's likely a site update conflicted with the ranking. It happens occasionally. No ill will intended. Contacting admin will get any issues solved in the best way possible.
11 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231