Forum

Help judge my contest

Client
Hello good people. I would love to get your opinion on what you would pick as the top 3 for my contest.

https://logotournament.com/contests/68091

Contest is private so only designers will get to view.

Please post below.

Thanks!
Adam
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Right now, I see potential best in entry #24 from Anna, but when top-five phase is running,
the big five ranked designers maybe will be presenting the new set of designs, that will be more interesting considering still much space and unexplored concept that have not been presented.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
more sand is needed IMO
12 years ago

Logo Designer
#4 by Baco
12 years ago

Logo Designer
I like #4 by Baco also
12 years ago

Client
thanks guys. I quite like #4 by Baco also but it is just too similar to another company who supplies these products also therefore i just cant go with it.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
kizsandart said:
thanks guys. I quite like #4 by Baco also but it is just too similar to another company who supplies these products also therefore i just cant go with it.

Do they also have a similar wizard character and in the same industry? otherwise you shouldnt have an issue i guess
12 years ago

Logo Designer
mare.ingenii said:

Do they also have a similar wizard character and in the same industry? otherwise you shouldnt have an issue i guess

There should be no exception for branding a business.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Trinova said:
mare.ingenii said:

thats exactly what i was saying !
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Anna's design #27 would be my choice aswell! :)

Good luck choosing your final logo! Go with your gut feeling!
12 years ago

Logo Designer
#27 IS GOOD but #28 best choice
12 years ago

Logo Designer
We are not permitted to comment on other designers submissions...just ask Ivan he'll verify that!
11 years ago

Logo Designer
the best way is to see which design would stand out the best without text...there is one design that does this very well...we'll see if you have the same eye as me.
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Scott said:
We are not permitted to comment on other designers submissions...just ask Ivan he'll verify that!

Actually I see no difference in this and when Ivan has us vote on winners of abandoned contest.
He asked for votes not comments.

For me its #28 by Anna...Hands down.

It says "Kids & sand & art" even with no words...Is that the one your thinking of Scott?
11 years ago

Client
Trinova said:
mare.ingenii said:

Thanks guys. Yes, they use wizard as main part of their name and in same industry so just too similar.
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you all who voted. :) lol
11 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231