Forum

Question about PayPal

Logo Designer
Problem solved! ...... but still they wasted my time!

I hate these guys!

First they blocked my acount requesting whole bunch of stupid things which I provided and so they verified my account and lifted my limits.
And now I find out that they have blocked my account again and want more information. The strange is that they want proof of address AGAIN.
Ok the question is what the hell is Proof of Delivery? I haven't sent or received any goods via post services and as far as I understand they want some tracking number for each payment received which I don't know where to get from and If I have such thing at all. The lack of infromation is huge so I sent them an email and the answer wasn't satisfying at all - I think it was automatic. So I sent them another email with no feedback so far.

I'd be glad if anyone can give me some general direction on this matter.

Meanwhile I'll be attending to an anger management therapy because of these **s*hol*s.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
hmm, just find someone who you trust and send over your money from your paypal account to his and then he will wire you by western once he withdraws it to his credit card or bank account.

thats what i've been doing, i am just using the paypal account as a bridge, to recieve money on, then divert to someone to take the money out, i know it sucks.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks for the advice Kareem I was considering something like that as an option in case they try to fuck me up. The problem is that when the account is blocked I cannot touch my money, even send :))))) Cool right?! :) But after my 3-4 Fierce emails they quietly resolved my case in a matter of hours. Now I'm back in business Yeah :>
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231