Forum

Found free logo

I signed up for logo tournament. I searched logos on free site and found something I really liked. How can I send that to designers to tweak into my logo?
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Lou Thurmond said:
I signed up for logo tournament. I searched logos on free site and found something I really liked. How can I send that to designers to tweak into my logo?

From the designer side, we have a restriction about copying any designs/ elements from the internet, and we can't tweak any designs without original copyright belong to you.

I only recommend that design as a reference to your like and dislike or starting point for any designers, any visual references would be very helpful in the process of creating a good logo.

Alternatively, you can ask admin support how that works if you feel better use that ready-made logo.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
You can't use the image unless you own the full rights of it. You can suggest the image for inspiration only - click over it with the right button of your mouse, choose "properties" and find what is its address ( http://www.website.com/image.jpg ) and inform it on the contest, or save it and upload to Logo Tournament's site in your contest.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
This is just my point of view. If i were company owner, i would never look up the free logo sites to get my logo. it means i dont care at all about my company.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Free is in everyone budget...so a zillion other companies are using that same very free icon you like
12 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231