Forum

Need designer for conceptual business graphic-where to look?

Client
I recently used Logo Tournament to help my company design a new logo for our company. It was a great success and we are very pleased with our new logo. We are in the process of trying to create a new conceptual graphic that is simple but displays what our company does- this design will go on our tradeshow booth and will be used in company presentations. I need something similar to LT-a contest of some sort- to provide me with different ideas for this graphic but have had no luck in finding one. Is it possible to utilize this site or its designers to help me with this? Or if anyone has any suggestions on other sites or services that would be most helpful too:)
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello Mollie

i bet many designers here are interested about helping you. Have you contacted to the winner of your contest? maybe he can also come up with the ideas you like
12 years ago

Client
Hi Randi,

Yes I have contacted him and am waiting to hear back from him- would you be willing to give it a shot as well? We will offer prize money similar to the logo tournament.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Mollie

Try contacting Admin, only they would be able to answer if Logotournament feels comfortable hosting such a contest. Not knowing the exact scope of the work or what will be required might require LT to make the contest with different rules such as the use of stock photos. Also, there is the question of pre-qualifying designers to be certain that what you walk away with meets all the specs and criteria needed for the different media.

Most designers here do much more than just logos so there probably would be an interest.

Good Luck.

Night Owl
12 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231