Forum

Client
I think LT should have an APP for the iphone. It could allow customers more time to rank their contests. Has anyone every thought of that yet? I am sure their are some programmers that have apple sdk experience that can easily put something together.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
great Idea! but we´re still trying to get simple features like other Payment Methods for designers and still can´t get them :(
14 years ago

Logo Designer
its a great idea but as far as i know this website is only run by two guys (i might be wrong) and they are both very busy already...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
That is an awesome idea:-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes but an alternative to Paypal first please.
14 years ago

egg
Logo Designer
bks101 that is indeed a great idea yet you can easily access the LT page on your iPhone's Safari browser and it works perfectly, no problem at all :-)
14 years ago

Client
true about safari, but with an app can work in the background with push notification and let you know when a new contest is posted or new design is posted for the customer.
and an app even at .99 cents would make the company money and maybe then they could hire some people to work on some of the other ideas. Did they look into Amazon Payments or any other ecommerce site. there are some really good deals with credit card companies. In addition, most banks that have business accounts will let you send an ACH transfer for free. The only draw back is that ach may take two days to recieve, However, I think most designers would wait the two days and recieve the full amount than give paypal deeper pockets. There are so many time saving and easier solutions than paypal...
If it is true that only two guys own this, I would have to say they are doing an excellent job and they have an excellent base on which to build. They already have a solid pool of outstanding designers that are very talented.
14 years ago

egg
Logo Designer
I am all in favor of a PayPal substitute, that's for sure
14 years ago

Logo Designer
yes it is an excellent site, the only problem it is addictive and I am considering a therapist.

Sorry cant talk long I need to go and do a logo....
14 years ago

egg
Logo Designer
Brendan said:
yes it is an excellent site, the only problem it is addictive and I am considering a therapist.

Sorry cant talk long I need to go and do a logo....

I hear you mate, lol
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231