Forum

What does Rank:disabled for a designer mean?

Client
As above, one of the leading designers in my contest has this and I wondered what it meant.
Cheers
Graham
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi

it means designer has been banned, there can be many reasons. mostly it because they want to cheat the system. aka they use logos they havent created or they have stolen other designers ideas. We have violation points sytem where different bad things gives you different amount of violation points. some are bigger sme are smaller. If your points reach to certain ammount your account will be banned. People who resells their logos (they use their winning logos in other contests) will be banned very shortly. Its all about giving Logotournament clients a best service. We dont like cheaters here. Not sure what was the case about person who you mentioned, but hope you get the idea what might have been happened.

Thanks
12 years ago

Client
Thanks, I'll disregard their designs then!

Perhaps that ought to be slightly more prominent, perhaps their designs should be removed from a contests.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Just a correction - it may not be a permanent Ban - mabe be admin is investigating the case - best to check with admin
12 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231