Forum

So what if the client likes 2 logos?

I know the winner will receive the set prize amount - but are there rules and protocols if a second logo is of interest?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
you can purchase the 2nd logo once contest is finished and prize and trophies awarded

Nat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
One contest I won the CH purchase a second design I submitted the contest was West Virginian Fair and Festivals...the second purchase was the tent style logo to be used for other promotion events.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I came in second on a contest and the CH purchased my design in addition to the one they got through LT. You just work it out privately with them.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I won a contest and also got 2nd place with a different concept. CH couldnĀ“t decide so he bought both too
14 years ago

egg
Logo Designer
The client of one of the contests i won bought one of my designs and asked for a second variation which they got for free. It wasn't a different logo though, just a slightly different variation so its not the same case i suppose
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
I typically suggest clients make an offer directly the runner up designer. This is requested every once in a while.
14 years ago

Client
Hi Tyler,

I am thinking that I may eventually have a few logos I like as well. I would prefer to not make an offer directly to the runner up designer as opposed to starting another contest (where only the runner-up(s) will submit) because as the logo buyer I would feel more comfortable with the site's terms and conditions being more binding than just a followup offer. Is this ok?

Thanks,
Richard
14 years ago

Logo Designer
ricky i would first suggest talking to the second designer, see what they have too say.

TahiaDesign_F said:
I won a contest and also got 2nd place with a different concept. CH couldnĀ“t decide so he bought both too

i was this to happen to me =)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I also was in 2nd place an the CH contacted me and was happy to pay for my logo via paypal. it realy was an easy transaction.

Andy
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231