Forum

Unable to reach designers

Client
Are there any options for a ch that can't reach top two designers? One is offline for over a day and the other apparently unavailable today - but my contest is ending in minutes. Way too late for the modifications I've asked for. And as I understand it they are not under any obligation once contest has ended.

Maybe I should just unrank everyone until this can be resolved?

I understand people's time constraints but I'm not asking for last minute revisions. I don't even know if my messages are being received. Is there a remedy for this situation?
14 years ago

Client
De-ranking everyone or ranking will not solve this issue, and it has nothing to do with other designers entries or those you are willing to rank evenly once you chose your winning logo and this contest is over.

You have all the time you want during judging mode to have each designer do your required modifcations, then make up your mind about which logo you are willing to go for.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Your top ranked designer in your contest can submit revisions even after the contest has ended.
14 years ago

Client
Thanks - this is my first contest and i did not fully understand "judging mode". That provides time for them to respond. Appreciate the replies.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
You can also extend your contest if you wanted...
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231