Forum

How do I appoint my TOP 5?

Can anyone assist how I do this?
12 years ago

Logo Designer
you must choose 5 designer whos work you like most. remember its 5 designers not 5 designs.

basicly its like finals. you select 5 who works is the most what you want. then those 5 start like a new contest they can submit new ideas, but some clients dont need that top 5 period because they can get their logo in open to all period. Its about quality not quantity :)

also you can ask revisons of already submited logos of those 5 person. ecamle color chage, font change etc etc

from How it works: https://logotournament.com/help/howitworks

Top 5 Designer Phase - 3 days

In this phase the field is narrowed to allow to work your five favorite designers, which can be changed at anytime. Limiting submissions to the top 5 designers ensures more personalized attention and dedicated service. A designer is much more likely to go the distance with you if they are only competing with four others, instead of dozens and dozens.

Contest Holder participation is key to a successful contest. Throughout both phases Contest Holders will rank the concepts on the ranking page, and leave feedback or comments on the entries themselves. Daily ranking & feedback greatly improves the results of the contest, and can do much more than prize increase ever would.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
ahhh
appoint.

its by ranking, first 5 ranked designers so i guess you have to make your top 5 designers list and ranked them as such. example 5 best work from 5 different designer

as i see you have your top 5 already. but as how it works said: it can be changed at anytime

so example you somehow start to like work that you didnt pad attention first then you can rank it to top 5 eliminating one that is there.
12 years ago

Thank you RANDI. you are very helpful.
12 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231