Forum

I think the rank page is quite difficult to have a general idea when ranking, maybe because it is in the vertical. Maybe if it would be in the horizontal, it could be easier to do so...
12 years ago

Now that my contest has over 200 entries, I see how difficult it is to organize and rank what I like the most.
My suggestion is that the non interesting logo would be in a smaller windows, and maybe if necessary to rank the non interesting logo, you could then enter on it to do so... Could be like a garbage can (like in the windows desktop) and rank them in another step.
And the windows for the non ranked and the ones we like, could be in the horizontal and we should be able to resize the icons so we could have a wider view of them all side by side to be more loyal to our decisions...
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Guilhermemaker

maybe its better to discuss this matter in Contest holder forum: https://logotournament.com/forum/contest_holder_discussion
12 years ago

Sorry Randi, I imagined that the contest holders and the designers would benefit from this kind of discussion and suggestion. As one are evaluation the designs and the other are being evaluated.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
Hm you might be right, but i think that what designers sees and what clients sees when they log in are different things. So discussing it with other clients might work better, because designers has no ideas how contest page look to clients :)
12 years ago

Logo Designer
...I agree with GuilhermeMaker, discussing here your concerns would be beneficial...some designers are Contest Holders as well, either way, there will be an administrator to help.
12 years ago

Logo Designer
I have been both a contest holder and am a designer. I agree it is difficult to organize entries but not sure that horizontal would make it easier... Maybe if there was a way to sort the by designer in th first column. Or group them a different way while evaluating. It is often a real challenge to find the right one.

I wanted a separate bin to try to key a top 10 without having to rank and maybe give a wrong direction message to designers going forward. If that is the issue try changing ranks every day!

By the way, designers can't see the way the page is that you are referring to.
12 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231