Forum

I'm being harassed by ARTIOBG !! Who is this!!

Logo Designer
I recently joined the web site and with my second design - which didn't win...I am being attacked by someone named ARTIOBG. He has a problem because we both designed a sporty logo with DIFFERENT balls. I KNOW THIS IS SOUNDING CHILDISH - but he keeps harassing me and threating me.
The short version of the story is that - his idea was rejected before my idea was submitted and he's not happy. I didn't even know I could see what other people submitted when I submitted my logo. Regardless, by the standard he's comparing my idea to his could be made to anyone's who's logo gets accepted and his doesn't. What is logo court and where can I make a case for harassment!
Has anyone else even had to deal with this ARTIOBG ??
He has 90 submissions and I have 2 and just learning how this works and he's trying to push his weight around.
14 years ago

egg
Logo Designer
I don't know who he is but best way to resolve this is to either PM a moderator or use the HELP link at the bottom left corner of this page to send a detailed message to Tyler, the site owner and administrator and wait for his reply. If you wish you can show us a link to the contest with your entry and another with ARTIOBG's so we can give you our opinions but in any case it is not right for anyone to threaten a fellow designer or client especially if he/she is new in LT.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The same just happened to me! I too am new and had a very nasty private message send to me from another designer. Then he proceeded to slam me in a forum. Not very "friendly", or respectful.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
lambiase I know you are talking about me pfdesigner in contest the back soup co. I didnt slam you I sent you a PM and you didnt get back to me when a design is in 1st place you cant just copy the layout and colors you have to have you own thing many times designers will come up with the same ideal but you have to be the 1st to put it in Im not mad at you welcome to LT and good luck and if you think someone is using your ideals you should 1st send them a PM if they dont reply OR WITHDRAW then its up to you to go to LC.. thats hows it works I know you are new here but thats how its works cheErs no hard feelings
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231