Forum

Why are so many messages removed by moderators?

Logo Designer
I sometimes read through threats, like one interesting about a CH who's favourite logo got voted off in court, and suddenly I miss part of the discussion because the post was deleted for rude behaviour. Is that really so? I read more than one forum now and then on the internet and don't know any forum where this happens. Most of us are adults right? This isn't the sesame street kiddy forum, so why all the censor?

gr. Peter
14 years ago

Logo Designer
well, you read the reason when its removed right ( rude or unproffisional ) most of the time its just removed because of an unproffisional way, manner approach, etc.

we are adults like u say, but some do not know how to control their temper or address each other in a proffisional way and they do that rather in a more aggressive / unproffisional way, if so, any MOD can remove that right away, not to leave it there for others to read and get more negative energy out of it.

in public forums its usually removed because someone praises other designer entry there, or try to draw attention to his own design, or even have a fight and pointing fingers to each other on the public forum, which is not why its there for.

if you had a good read through the designer code of conduct then you would know about all that.

so now you know, Moderators are not removing messages because its fun and they are bored, for fun, not like i get a need 4 speed chick poping out on my screen and shaking some
for me when i remove a comment.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
hahaha
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231