Forum

When do i receive my trophy?

Logo Designer
Hi, i will like to know, if a contest ended 2 days ago, and i won second place, when do i receive my trophy? if in the contest appears that they are judging....but it already ended.

Thank you !
15 years ago

Logo Designer
it should appear 24 hours aftere the contest was completed
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Ok, thanks for your fast reply!!! but why does the client had 2 days with the status judging??

The designer have to give him the .eps correctly and everything?, and then it will appear Completed?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
no the contest should be completed before any files are handed over
15 years ago

Logo Designer
some contests stay in judging for a while. some CHs need to get multiple approvals before finalizing the contest. some just take their time, others just take FOREVER. until the contest says "complete", we aren't awarded the points or the trophies. be patient... and don't lose hope yet... if you're sitting #2 in judging, you still have a chance at winning! you never know in the crazy world of logo tournament.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
What genesis said! The first contest I won, I was at #2 before judging began. During judging the ch wanted to get some more tweaks from the #1 designer, but I guess that never panned out. The contest sat in judging for somethig like 10-14 days, and then poof! I got the message saying I Won! So don't lose hope yet happy!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Jijijiji...thanks!!!!! i'm new at this tournament....i want some trophies!! ijijijij

Congrats to all of you, excellent colleague, have a nice day.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231