Forum

HELP! Can I give winning logo examples I liked from other companies to the designers

Is it acceptable to post sample winning design styles that I like from designers I have seen on this site that have created an interesting look for another person/company logo? Those designers are not working on my logo at this time. Is that stepping out of bounds? I cannot seem to get across the look and feel that I want for my logo even though I am posting many ideas. I have looked at hundreds of logos already designed on this site and like quite a few colors, fonts and image styles.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I would PM those designers first - invite them to your contest and tell them which of their logos fits the style that you are wanting.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
you can also leave personal comments for each designer too. just click on the entry . that way designer gets an email that comment has been made. every designers wants to get feedback that is ment to them. open feedback is confusing

also its sunday for most of places so weekend hangover is not yet completed :)
13 years ago

Thanks so much for the posts. I forgot about the Sunday Hangover time frame. I am on California time so I have been having fun in the sun out here! I will invite other designers to look at my contest as well.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I have seen several contest holder use examples from this site (and others) to show designers their preferences. It's quite helpful as designers are visual people! :) I don't think any permissions are needed for non-private contest winning designs, but it's nice to invite the designer, I agree! :)
13 years ago

Thanks Nancy - I appreciate your input. Actually I love YOUR company logo... would you care to help me with mine for Michele Guzy, The Mind Coach? I really want something catchy like that because I am branding myself as a person and what I do in my motivational work helping others achieve personal and professional goals.
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231