Forum

Worried about designs

Client
I have a contest going and I've had a fair number of submissions, but most of the designers aren't following all of the guidelines in the contest brief

Any good toon designers out there willing to take a shot at my contest? I'm really looking for something much more than what's already been submitted to my contest...
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello!

A couple of things

1. A lot of designers enter contests in the last day or so.

2. The contest prize on the designer end needs to be higher usually for the illustrators to get involved because of the amount of time involved in creating them. I know you have paid an extra$ 50 for private or featured (not sure which ) but the designers don't get any of that. They get closer to$ 300-315 if they win. I would consider upping the prize it will get the illustrators attention
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I'll give it a go.

I don't think you need to worry, as she said, a lot of designers enter pretty late.

- hana
13 years ago

Logo Designer
wow, 4 days left, that's an eternity for a designer....i'll take a look.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
sounds like a fun contest. Count me in.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
yes last minute ninjas are still sleeping :D
13 years ago

Client
bluberri said:
I'll give it a go.

I don't think you need to worry, as she said, a lot of designers enter pretty late.

- hana

You're #1 so far! :D

Thanks to all
13 years ago

Client
mgal said:
Hello!

A couple of things

1. A lot of designers enter contests in the last day or so.

2. The contest prize on the designer end needs to be higher usually for the illustrators to get involved because of the amount of time involved in creating them. I know you have paid an extra$ 50 for private or featured (not sure which ) but the designers don't get any of that. They get closer to$ 300-315 if they win. I would consider upping the prize it will get the illustrators attention

I paid 375$ and didn't pay for private nor featured so hopefully the designer gets a good chunk of the 375$
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I may have done my math wrong :) been on vacation with 9 teenage girls this week...my brain is a little fried!
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231