Forum

Need to Create an "Exclusive Club Feel" with my company's logo (competition ongoing)

Client
Hi Designers,

I've been looking through hundreds of logos across top designers' portfolios (probably got through about 50 top designers so far - I even skipped down to check out folks from different countries looking for different perspectives) and am super optimistic that I will get some great concepts rolling but as day 2 is here I only have 1 submission. I have reference material and I also want to build relationship with one or more designers to do additional work on my company's web site including some marketing graphics, print material, iconography and other supporting graphics. I'm hoping this is the place I will find a potential art director to work with on this and other projects.

Anyway, regarding the subject of this post I'm looking to create a logo that gives people sense that when they join my web site they will be part of the exclusive USMatchPlay.com community. I feel the logo will play a HUGE part in that as it's going to be core to all print and digital marketing efforts... also, I'll have to have it put on every golf shirt I own so when I go to play people will see it:-) I am worried that maybe there is a missing feature on logotournament.com that would allow designers to post their concepts sooner. I've heard there are concerns about copying if a designer posts their concept too soon and that they sometimes wait until nearer the end of the competition. It would be cool if they made it so that designers could only see their own work and feedback until the last two days of the competition when all work became "public" within the competition.

https://logotournament.com/contests/usmatchplay.com

I hope to get some good concepts soon.

Thanks,
Mark
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231