Forum

Thank you to the designers

Wow - I'm blown away by the creative talent. My tournament is closing and I can't imagine picking just 1 as number 1!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
well if you want and if you can afford it you can give out like 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well :D just contact those designers after contest is over. maybe they agree to sell their logos :D
13 years ago

Client
We, too, have been very, very satisfied with the level of creative talent and professionalism displayed by the designers on this site! They have been responsive to suggestions and have worked really hard to give us what we want. We have run two contests, one of which is done and the other is currently running. Both have resulted in awesome logos and we have had trouble choosing our favorites in each contest. Thank you very much to all the designers who have participated and who continue to participate! You should all be very proud of your work! :D
13 years ago

Client
I absolutely agree! We are so delighted that we discovered this contest because we could not really visualize what we wanted so we did not know what to ask for. The very first submission we received thrilled us, the second was just as good but different, the third still exciting and so on! These designers are extremely talented and professional. It is very nice to be able to select a design and contact the designer and ask to see it a few different ways and they get right back with revisions. The only down side to the contest is it is a little nerve wracking to go days without any submissions, it makes us wonder what about us does not appeal to designers. At day 5.5 we had less than 30 entries and many were revisions. Although, even with that we were loving what we were seeing. Today, one hour to go, we have 81 entries and many are new designers. There is not really enough time to carefully absorb each concept and make a thoughtful decision. There are some designs that when we look at are definately a yes but we can't use them all! We do need to make a decision, however! I know that the designers value ranking even if they do not win the contest but it is hard to try to do everything with such little time. We finally decided that we had to ask for an extension.
I have to say that I will probably go into a withdrawal when this is over, it is so much fun to see what new ideas appear, it is a bit of a rush!
You guys are great and I will recommend your site to anyone who wants to talk to me!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
You also have a 7 day judging period where you can review designs and ask people for revisions if you don't want to have an extension and get even more entries to work through. The 1st place design is able to submit revisions while judging, so you just need to move whomever you are wanting to submit a revision to that spot and allow them to upload and then you can put someone else there.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
good luck with your logo. :)
13 years ago

Client
Thank you VIDI, after a lot of thought we finally made a decision and now are totally energized about moving forward with rebranding our company!
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231