Forum

ranking and my portfolio I'd like to show just what the ch(and future) recieved from my winning contests

Logo Designer
hard to title this but in the process of winning a contest a designer may produce several important variations to a single design. For example a single colur ,Two colour, 3d shiny spanker effect driven for web.

After winning a contest I supplied a single colour ,Two colour, 3d shiny spanker effect driven version for web etc
However of course the one which got the 1st ranking (3d version) is the only representation of the whole package the ch received.
In comparison in my portfolio the single colour version would be the version that I would first show along with each rendition after.
I think this is a shame that the more only the ranked or winning version is then available for view in my profile section when sitting in my entries section I have the more refined single colour version unavailable to view. LT therefore opens itself up to the criticism that 'Yes but can these designers design in single colour" etc which is important to me as at the moment my profile feels not a true reflection of my skills?
It would be great to have a portfolio highlighting the true extent of the winning logos we produce.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi. Marzy.

I can see where you are coming from,
But LT gives you the option to place a link to a website on your profile page. So maybe this could be used in this case to show your work which you have not done with LT. Im sure many designers here allready use this link to direct people to an online portfolio.

Andy...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Andy - EXACTLY!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
upload winners to the photos section on the facebook group!!!
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231