Forum

2 Days left and only 3 Unique Designs!!! Easy Money for Good Logos!!! Let us see your ideas .......

Client
This is our first contest so we may have done something wrong, but we'd really love a few more designs to choose from. The name of our company is Recover LInk and we help to return lost personal technology items (e.g. cell phones, tablets, ipods, etc.) to the owners. Please help us out: www.logotournament.com/contests/recoverlink

We're looking for something that conveys strength and security. Strong, masculine colors, possibly even metallic colors. I have to give kudos to the designs we've received so far they exceed our expectations, but we were just hoping we'd have a few more to choose from.

Maybe someone could play off of the Link in our name (e.g. chainlink, infinity sign, etc.)

We are very impressed with this website and are looking for a few more great ideas from designers. Please take a minute and give us yours.

Thanks,

Recover Link Team
13 years ago

Client
RLink said:
This is our first contest so we may have done something wrong, but we'd really love a few more designs to choose from. The name of our company is Recover LInk and we help to return lost personal technology items (e.g. cell phones, tablets, ipods, etc.) to the owners. Please help us out: www.logotournament.com/contests/recoverlink

We're looking for something that conveys strength and security. Strong, masculine colors, possibly even metallic colors. I have to give kudos to the designs we've received so far they exceed our expectations, but we were just hoping we'd have a few more to choose from.

Maybe someone could play off of the Link in our name (e.g. chainlink, infinity sign, etc.)

We are very impressed with this website and are looking for a few more great ideas from designers. Please take a minute and give us yours.

Thanks,

Recover Link Team
13 years ago

Client
Carrion-

Thank you for your entry. I will forward it to my partners for their review and will send you feedback tomorrow.

Thanks,

David
13 years ago

Client
Trinova-
Thank you very much for your entry, now we are starting to get somewhere!! Great job. Thanks, David
13 years ago

Client
Illumina-

Thank your for joining our contest, I appreciate it. I will send you a private message with feedback as soon as I speak to my partners. Great designs everyone!! David
13 years ago

Client
Hitman47-
Thank you for your designs. We really like the idea marks that we've received so far. I'll send a private message to you with some specific feedback. Thanks again for your time and effort. David
13 years ago

Client
Sorry that we did not rank yesterday afternoon. Had to take some time off to watch the Superbowl!!!
We received a bunch of new entries, thank you for the responses. Each design has been ranked and we will get back to the tope contenders with additional feedback.

Many designers have submitted multiple variations of the same design which is very helpful. We have chosen our favorites then marked the others as not interested. DO NOT take this to mean that we don't like your designs we've chosen, we are just trying to truly pick out favorites a keep things manageable for us. We plan to re-rank the top 25 and to choose or favorites in submissions with multiple designs.

Hope this makes sense to everyone. If it doesn't or if there is a better way to manage contests, please advise as this is our first time doing this.
13 years ago

Client
Thank you for continuing to refine your entries for us. This is the final day of our contest, please submit you final entries as soon as possible. Thanks for all of the great work and for making our contest a success!!
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231