Forum

more entries!?

Client
hello dear designers,

how can i get more entries? how can my offer get more interesting for you?

...i´m so impressed by the abundant ideas in general :-)...
best wishes and greetings for you
from coachista
13 years ago

Client
I felt the same.. I hardly got any entries for 6 days but now i got 26... hopefully in the last 12 hours i get more!!

Just try and invite designers from the portfolio page by private messing them, maybe increase the prize money, rank all designs you get a few times a day, give a lot of productive feedback on the designs you get and write general comments in the comment section on your contest page.

hope you get what you are looking for!
13 years ago

Client
thank you for your tips :-)! i will do that...

and i feel it gets better!!

best wishes for you and have a nice day, yurple!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
i am afraid to join contest that has ranking already 99.9% it means Contest holder has made his mind :)
but that just me :)
13 years ago

Client
but the suggestion is to rank when ever i can (like contest holder) :-) dont be afraid, because, i also like new entries and i make my decision at the last day. i think, im not the only one :-) !
best wishes!
13 years ago

Client
I never knew we could invite designers from the portfolio page?? This would be great to have known. How did I miss such? I am now in less than an hour from closing and had some good submissions this morning. Was really hoping for more.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
BrandNut said:
I never knew we could invite designers from the portfolio page?? This would be great to have known. How did I miss such? I am now in less than an hour from closing and had some good submissions this morning. Was really hoping for more.

You can ask for extension from the admin if you want
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231