Forum

Keith Campbell

ega
Logo Designer
They dream a good quality contest with a bunch good quality and variant designs concept to decide which one should take as Identity for their company. This type of contest which every designers come up with different concepts/themes/ideas when providing a good solutions to Contest Holder, Logo Buyer, and Competition Holder. I guarantee they will say extremely talented designer here!!!.
A creativity as a main core to designer need to create a quality contest like that, instead doing a "cloning lamb" using Biotechnology in their backyard.

Where creativity gone when different designers came up with two different lines/pixels/shapes? but actually they came up with a same theme/concept/and idea to show their intents when describe an idea into design. You should know what intents is? when you put that lines in logo's constructing.
Exception!!! probably they have make a conversation behind back door, discuss it then agree about it, or Contest Holder add the idea to be considered by designer when construct their design, very nice.

Designers live with creativity, eat IT, beat IT, use IT to make different from the others, same way when you look at the logo. You want this very special with the concept, until people can see your logo can stand among the rest.

Well, I hope my disappointing feeling can burn your creativity engine to make variant options when providing a solutions to Clients.

I will use my vote in LC against this issue based on providing a good quality contest and design, giving more options to Client with creativity space ( you know a creativity space not have limit for whom already knew that ).

***can you dream when designers blow up your mind with different ways, they can create your shiny day***
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us