Forum

More Value Than I Could Have Ever Expected

Client
When first deciding to host a tournament on LT for my new business, I was confident I would be pleased with the results, but still couldn't have expected the true "service" I received. Not exactly sure what I was looking for, I was especially pleased with those designers whom were willing to work with me most.

The designer who won the contest I hosted, Brantub, went far above my expectations with his willingness to cooperate with my comments and suggestions. Brandtub submitted changes and new ideas quickly and always in a friendly manner, dealing with what I'm sure was a pesky and picky host. His quality of work is superb, and he continues to work with me with any suggestions I have post-contest.

I highly recommend Brantub for any design and website work, and love the community here on LT. I am looking forward to bringing any future projects of mine here to see what kind of great results I can get next!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks Ryan, appreciate your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you all the way. Glad to help anytime too.

Kareem
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Congrats Kareem!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks fernando bro :)
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231