Forum

Motion Graphics?

Client
Hey All,

Thanks to everyone for all the help they provided me with getting everything squared away in regard to the logo dilemma that I had last week.

Now I have a new topic/question. Do you know or do you host any type of motion graphic artists, contests, etc?

Are there graphic artists on LT that know this?

Would hosting a contest on here be within the boundaries of LT? Have no clue here folks, just need some help with this.

Example:

I have a logo, but looking for a 6-10 second intro for a website or movies that we'll be doing... we have the artwork, we just need it animated to a point that has a really clean, modern, contemporary feeling.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Gino
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I don’t think we have the ability to upload the type of files needed for this. I'm sure there are designers here who can help you that will respond to this post.
13 years ago

Client
I hope so!!! Thanks for the note back!

I'll see if I can put a few links to that I am looking for out there. I wish I could run a contest here and LT could make some money too. Let me know....

Many thanks,

Gino
13 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Hi Gino,

Unfortunately, LT is only set up for logo contests right now.
13 years ago

Client
LOOKING FOR ANIMATION ARTIST... FOR OVERNIGHT WORK.

Hello,
Not sure where to post this on logo tournament

Looking for someone to create a simple, but high quality animation (e.g, VHTML). The work is IMMEDIATE. Need by tomorrow AM USA CT. The animation has 2 frames and I can provide illustration.

Frame 1: 3 questions that fade in and out
Frame 2: 3 statements that fade in and out

The idea is to show Frame 1 then 2, then replay. Then stop on Frame 1. Nothing visually complex about this but need the work immediately.

Anyone have interest in making some fast cash?

Please email me ASAP if so. Apologiies if I'm misusing this list.

Thanks,
John
jcomm@sbcglobal.net
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231