Forum

Revotype Testimonial...

Rick was one of the first people to submit some logos for our project, and he was very quick to respond when I made suggestions for changes, etc. Communication was quick, and his turn around on the revised logos was quick and accurate. Overall, I'd highly recommend Rick from Revotype for all your artwork needs. Since hiring him for our logo(which we've received a ton of great responses on already), he's put together my business cards, and now he's working on some animated gif banners for our website: http://www.electricvehiclesforum.com

Great job Rick...we'll be using you for a long time.

Chris
13 years ago

Logo Designer
good job revo! :D
13 years ago

Logo Designer
great work revo"rick"type...
13 years ago

Logo Designer
You Rock Revo!!! Congratulations my friend!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
congrats :)
13 years ago

Client
Revo is awesome. He had great designs but prematurely withdrew from my contest. The only thing I can figure is that I pushed some designs around one night just to organize them for a minute, and he saw them and figured he wasn't in contention. Sad, because at the time I think he was #2 or #3.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks ladies and guys, i was happy working with a Chris during the contest with constant feedback, for best results always showing interest from both parts.

Usually when i get ranked 4th place or below 1 day before contest ends usually i remove my entries, most designers do it too is a common allowed practice here, i really don't like when CH rank one same designer from first to third rank, i feel i am losing my time, sorry.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Revotype said:
Thanks ladies and guys, i was happy working with a Chris during the contest with constant feedback, for best results always showing interest from both parts.

Usually when i get ranked 4th place or below 1 day before contest ends usually i remove my entries, most designers do it too is a common allowed practice here, i really don't like when CH rank one same designer from first to third rank, i feel i am losing my time, sorry.

...I do to too...well, at least when I 'catch'.......I remove, as I feel if not in top spots, the design isn't in consideration, and as it is my design, I can remove, at anytime.

Kudos Revo, it is awesome when a CH gives kudos, it is well deserved:)
13 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Great logo Rev!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks Ivan it's been one of the most enjoyable contests i ever been, thanks LT for making an honest life style in hard times of unemployment here in my country and probably other places around the globe.
13 years ago

cpd
Logo Designer
CONGRATS!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks cpd ;)
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231