Forum

Concerned about low participation

Client
I am concerned that we posted a contest 2 days ago, wildpromos.com, at $400 and have only received 2 entries. I posted a contest a year for our main logo, Souders, and received over 250 submissions.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Have you considered personal invites - have a look through the list of designers and their portfolios, looking for those whose illustration skills seem up to the task of creating the character you seek. Alternatively, look through the community PORTFOLIO link at the top of the page. There you can sort through just winning designs, top three, and so on. You will see examples of strong illustration skill by designers you might like to invite to participate. Also, you can expect a spate of entries near the end of your contest.
13 years ago

Client
Thanks Steve. I did invite several designers that had strong character illustrations. I'll look at the portfolio link as well
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Many entries also tend to come in during the last couple days of a contest, I notice you still have 4 days left so that also may be why you don't have many entries yet.
13 years ago

Client
Souders, did you receive any more movement? I submitted a logo yesterday and have received one entry. That entry is pretty poor to say the least. https://logotournament.com/contests/joslins_jewelry
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231