Forum

1 day left... Hmmmmm.

Client
Hi all!

My contest at https://logotournament.com/contests/megawarsiii_the_rebirth has but one day to go, and at present there are but 10 entries, representing 4 concepts. I know y'all work fast, and haqve read many posts from designers suggesting that I be patient... but I think it is now down to wire and time to speak up. I hope to see your ideas along with the excellent (but very limited) work presented so far!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
i was thinking of entering this until i read your comment to one of the designers. I read this: "But my initial reaction was... wow. Nailed it." and figured there was no point entering, I'd be wasting time. I can't speak for other designers but that was my reaction.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
illumina said:
i was thinking of entering this until i read your comment to one of the designers. I read this: "But my initial reaction was... wow. Nailed it." and figured there was no point entering, I'd be wasting time. I can't speak for other designers but that was my reaction.

I was thinking the same thing…
13 years ago

Client
My bad. I sure didn't mean it like that... I just wanted the designer to know that he did a good job... followed the brief very well. Fortunately several others have entered... and now the one that "nailed it" has slipped in the ranking. Seems all of the entries came in the final few hours... and now not enough time to provide meaningful feedback. Live and learn I guess. I recall there used to be an option to extend a contest... but I now cannot find that. Am i missing it? or does it no longer exist?

Anyway... live and learn Thanks for YOUR feedbackm Illumina and Fatkid, Wish I;d had it a bit sooner... I;d love to have seen your entries!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Reno Type,

You have 7 days to pick a winner once the contest is marked complete and if you would like to see revisions from different designers you can easily move them into the 1st place position temporarily and that will allow them to upload any changes that you ask for. Then you can move someone else into 1st to get their changes, etc. etc. :)
13 years ago

Client
That's helpful. Thank you!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Correction - 7 days when its marked Judging!! Sorry about that. I need a nap :)
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231