Forum

The contest ends....

Client
Ok, the contest comes to an end. I have a #1, #2, #3. What is the next step. I am reading in some of the forums here, that after the conclusion, you have some time to tweak your final designs with the designers. How does this work and what kind of time are we talking about. The reason I ask,now that I have come down to the end, it seems I am working with the same three designers, and there ranking of one, two , and three just keeps flipflopping. Thank you for your responses.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
when the contest ends and goes into the Judging Phase (which lasts 7 days) you can continue to work with any designer to tweak their logo to your liking, the only thing is that during the judging phase only the designer with an entry ranked in the #1 spot can submit entires so you need to swap them around to let them all upload.

This is basically just incase you still arent 100% happy or are still undecided during the judging phase.

hope this helps
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"and there ranking of one, two , and three just keeps flipflopping"

Surely the positions only change when you manually rank them. They shouldn't randomly be changing positions, if that's what you mean by 'flipflopping'.

As bugy said, you'll need to put any design into the #1 spot in order for the relevant designer to upload any revisions.

It would pay to contact the designers by personal message by clicking their profile [the "send private message"], so they don't miss your requests.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Lastly....
After you award a winner they will upload a final eps and jpg of the design. You still have a chance at this point to make any last tweaks to the design. It might be that when you see it up large something needs a minor change.
Once you are happy with the final artwork files you "approve" them and the designer gets paid, contest is complete.
The designer can email you any other formats you require such as black & white or other file formats etc.
Discuss this with the winning designer.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231